Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting ready to leave

Here I go, let us start this journey together as I start blogging and sharing this time in my life with all of you. Welcome to my blog!

Many of my questions that come with this wonderful trip to are physical instead of the "battle" that I will face metally. I just wanted to help you with some ease of mind for family and friends and let you know that I will be taken care of with so many resource at my disposal. While I say this I know many of you that I know, especially those of you that are parents, are still going to worry. I beg you to just remember the words of Him in our first gospel. My mind is fully on the wonderful thing of jet lag and all of its affects on the body with mental funtionality. A new culture with new food, that I am sure I will eat, and many new people to see and get to know I just really need to be on the top of my social skills. Please have this in mind especially when I will be in India starting the second of June, traveling all day on the first.

While I was just planning on writing something to the extend of a hello and welcome, it turned into this. This is a whole new experience for me and those around me so I am pretty sure that I will want to document all that I can, be prepared for a lot of reading. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

I am very excited and ready do get over there to meet so many people from that culture.

1 comment:

  1. first comment :)
    i think i'll write a poem...

    You are going on a journey,
    to a land far away.
    With unfamiliar people,
    and it's hot every day.

    You're going to tell the people
    some really exciting news.
    About a Man we both know,
    and the love they get to choose.

    That Man is going to use you,
    even when you feel discouraged.
    That's why He gave you His book,
    to help you and encourage.

    Nine days and counting,
    is when you will go.
    Now go leave a comment on my blog,
    because I said so! :)

    haha, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete